Þórdís Gísladóttir fæddist árið 1965. Hún er með próf í íslensku frá Háskóla Íslands og licentiat-gráðu í norrænum fræðum frá Uppsalaháskóla í Svíþjóð.
Þórunn Erlu- og Valdimarsdóttir fæddist árið 1954. Hún er sagnfræðingur að mennt. Þórunn er athafnasamur rithöfundur og eftir hana liggja yfir tuttugu bækur.
Vilborg Dagbjartsdóttir fæddist árið 1930. Hún lærði leiklist og lauk einnig kennaraprófi og námi í bókasafnsfræðum við Háskóla Íslands. Ásamt starfi sínu sem rithöfundur starfaði hún sem kennari við Austurbæjarskóla um árabil.
Yrsa Sigurðardóttir fæddist árið 1963. Hún hefur lokið mastersnámi í byggingarverkfræði frá Concordia University í Montreal og starfar sem byggingarverkfræðingur samhliða ritstörfum sínum.
• Tell us a little bit about your company and your work there! Are you publishing any Icelandic authors? How were they recieved in your country? Arab Scientific Publishers were the first to acquire Arabic rights, translator and publish in Arabic. The Icelandic titles were received acceptably and Iceland is rapidly known in the Arab […]
• Tell us a little bit about your company and your work there! I work as an senior editor at Norstedts. Norstedts is the oldest publishing house in Sweden it was founded in 1823. • Are you publishing any Icelandic authors? How is their reception in your country? We are very proud to be the […]
• Tell us a little bit about your company and your work there! I run a literary agency in Stockholm called Partners in Stories, founded 2013. I used to be a publishing director at the major publishing house in Sweden, Albert Bonniers Förlag, but after twenty years as an editor and a publisher I decided […]
• Tell us a little bit about your company and your work there! I work at Aschehoug Publisher, which is one of the largest and oldest publishing houses in Norway. It was established in 1872, and is a family-owned company, owned by the Nygaard-family. We are stationed in the heart of Oslo. We publish approximately […]
I work at Suhrkamp Verlag, founded in 1950 by Peter Suhrkamp and directed for more than forty years by Siegfried Unseld.
• Tell us a little bit about your company and your work there! I am the publisher of Deep Vellum Publishing, which I founded in Dallas, Texas in 2013 to publish translated literature from all over the world. Deep Vellum is a nonprofit literary arts organization, which means we operate under the mission to […]